Views under the News - 30 Nov 2012
The comments are probably the (fictitious, imaginary, unexpressed) subtext, views and events behind the News Reports, says ‘the common man’ (with apologies to R.K. Laxman).
- Explain Facebook arrests says Supreme Court to Maharashtra Government.
- - Maharashtra Government saves face as notice wasn’t booked through Facebook.
- Nitin Gadkari taunted in Lok Sabha, BJP silent.
- - Top BJP leaders privately say, ‘They took the words out of our mouth’.
- Alert in Amritsar Golden Temple after Taliban threat on Mumbai gunman execution.
- - Akali leaders hope that terrorist Bhindranwale memorial will be provided extra security.
- US birth rate falls to record low - especially among foreign-born women.
- - All vote ‘Yes’ for the DREAM Act.
- Ukraine Government signs fake $1.1 bn Gas deal with impostor claiming to represent Spain's Gas Natural Fenosa (GNF).
- - And Ukraine’s former PM Yulia Tymoshenko is serving prison time for signing “disadvantageous” Gas deal with Russia!