- Explain Facebook arrests says Supreme Court to Maharashtra Government.
- - Maharashtra Government saves face as notice wasn’t booked through Facebook.
- Nitin Gadkari taunted in Lok Sabha, BJP silent.
- - Top BJP leaders privately say, ‘They took the words out of our mouth’.
- Alert in Amritsar Golden Temple after Taliban threat on Mumbai gunman execution.
- - Akali leaders hope that terrorist Bhindranwale memorial will be provided extra security.
- US birth rate falls to record low - especially among foreign-born women.
- - All vote ‘Yes’ for the DREAM Act.
- Ukraine Government signs fake $1.1 bn Gas deal with impostor claiming to represent Spain's Gas Natural Fenosa (GNF).
- - And Ukraine’s former PM Yulia Tymoshenko is serving prison time for signing “disadvantageous” Gas deal with Russia!
Views under the News - 30 Nov 2012
by mad madrasi . ~on Friday, November 30, 2012
The comments are probably the (fictitious, imaginary, unexpressed) subtext, views and events behind the News Reports, says ‘the common man’ (with apologies to R.K. Laxman).
Labels: Views under News
- ► 2013 (271)
- Views under the News - 30 Nov 2012
- UN Palestine vote - what difference does it make
- Celebrating Tamil Festival of Lights - Karthigai D...
- Queen Elizabeth and the killer commando
- Views under the News - 28 Nov 2012
- Will the knives come out for Dhoni
- Views under the News - 27 Nov 2012
- How India lost the plot and the test match
- Views under the News - 26 Nov 2012
- So, how is the new header image
- How do they bypass Disqus comment system
- Views under the News - 23 Nov 2012
- Views under the News - 22 Nov 2012
- Views under the News - 21 Nov 2012
- LeT terrorist hanged but LTTE still free
- What is new in Firefox 17 except crash on install
- Slow internet and a light relief: comic
- Views under the News - 20 Nov 2012
- My Blood Pressure is 190/120 - Oh WOW!
- Views under the News - 19 Nov 2012
- Will Chennai escape TC 03B
- Watch Meenakshi Lehki make a fool of herself
- Dead pigeon in the backyard
- Views under the News - 16 Nov 2012
- Reduce load time in Blogger
- Petraeus and Broadwell could have
- Children’s day is for Doodle4Google winner
- Deepavali cracker burst by hand
- No Google Doodle celebrating Deepavali 2012
- Gmail nails Petraeus nailing Broadwell, does it?
- Wish you all a Happy Deepavali 2012
- Celebrate Deepavali with 10 year crackers
- Google Doodle celebrates Rodin’s Thinker
- Saturday Routine for clean, fast PC
- Google updates Toolbar PageRank, blog turns PR3
- Puerto Rico referendum votes for US statehood
- US Elections: Why the fiasco in Florida vote count...
- What is new in Comodo Internet Security 5.12
- What is new in Google Chrome 23
- Google Doodle for Bram Stoker’s Dracula is bland a...
- US Elections: Republican House versus Democratic S...
- US Elections: Between Post and CBS, Obama wins
- US Elections: Has a weeping Obama ensured his elec...
- US Elections: Obama or Romney - early trends
- US Elections:- Where are the ‘Joe The Plumbers’?
- Spotted an Aston Martin Rapide in Chennai
- Neighbour and his Malware PC
- Pickle that green Peppercorn
- ▼ November (48)
- ► 2011 (258)
- ► 2010 (233)